Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Moonlight Workshop Projects for 9/22!

I've been busy doing my final preparations for our
  "Moonlight" Workshop that is coming up
this Saturday 9/22 (1pm to 5pm)! 
I am expecting 7-8 participants to attend and I am so looking forward to it!!
I wanted to share all of my projects with you here
so you can see exactly what we're making!
Can you believe that we are making
all of this for just $25?!! 
(or $35 if the attendee wanted the exclusive coordinating c-size stamp set to keep).
  
I may have one extra card kit left, so if anyone else who hasn't already RSVPed would like to plan to join us at the last minute...please let me know now so I can save the kit for you before it is gone! I also have a few "Avonlea" kits left-over from last month, 
so if you had to miss that one or didn't finish and you want to
use this day to work on Avonlea pages instead, you definitely can!!
(full kits are $25 or you can make the "cards only" for $15 - 4 each of 3 designs)
 
  If you have another project you'd like to work on,
feel free to bring ANY scrapbooking/stamping supplies
you'd like to use to crop along with us FREE of charge!
 
Space is limited so please RSVP ASAP to guarantee your space!
 
 Layout #1 (full view)
 
 Layout #1 (left)

 
  Layout #1 (left) close-up view
 


 Layout #1 (right)

 Layout #1 (right) close-up view
That beautiful lady in the photo is my mom! :)

Layout #2 (full view)









 Layout #2 (left)










 Layout #2 (right)

  Layout #2 (right) close-up view

 Halloween Countdown Blocks (Bonus Project)

 Halloween Countdown Blocks (Bonus Project)
 
 Card #1
 
 Card #2
 
 Card #3
 
 All 3 card designs shown together

I'm so looking forward to teaching you some beautiful coloring 
and ink-blending techniques using our NEW alcohol-based marker sets!

Here is the list of things attendees will want to
remember to bring:


Potluck appetizer, snack, or dessert to share
(Keeping your food small and simple-to-make is fine!
No need to over-do!)
**Adhesive
 (I do have plenty of tape-runner dispensers/refills for you to buy as needed)
Glue Dots and 3-D foam tape (if you have them)
12' Paper Trimmer (if you have one)
Micro-Tip Scissors
 (or ANY scissors you have, the smaller the tips the better)
Piercing tool kit
VersaMat (if you have one) 
Black ink pad 
Goldrush ink pad
Smokey Plum ink pad
E1021 Trinity Alphabet stamps (if you have this set)
 
Completed layouts you created with us last month
(to earn you extra tickets for the prize drawings!)

I don't expect you to have everything on this list,
just bring whatever you can!!
 I will have all of these items here on hand for you to use/share also!

I can't wait for all the
creative fun, friends, food, and prize give-aways!!


No comments: