Thursday, February 28, 2013

March SOTM Blog Hop!!

Thank you for stopping by to enjoy our March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring this month's SOTM: 
Floral Happiness S1303!
   
If you've just arrived here from HELEN'S BLOG then you are on the correct path.

 First, I'm sharing a standard-size card (above) featuring the Buzz and Bumble papers X7164B. Ink colors I used include Cocoa, Creme Brulee, Slate, and Sweet Leaf. On this card that the only images used from the Stamp of the Month set are the small flower and leaves. I also used the Quick Cards - Bumble Bee stamp set A1135 as well a scroll design stamp from the Buzz and Bumble WOTG kit G1054. I also used our NEW Glitter Paper (Brown & Tan Z1830) to add a strip of glitz as well as a few Sparkles from the Brown & Tan assortment pack Z1753.

 Next, I'm sharing a card featuring more of the stamp images in the Floral Happiness set S1303 (above) and the For Always papers X7165B. Ink colors I used are Black, 1st and 2nd generation Lagoon, and 1st and 2nd generation Slate. I also used a little bit if our NEW Slate Polka-Dot Washi tape Z1817 - so fun and easy to use!! To re-create, White Daisy cardstock measures 3.5" square, chevron paper measures 1.25" x 4.25".

Finally, here are all of the images (below) that come in this lovely stamp set. You can purchase it at full price ($17.95) or for JUST $5 with any $50 or more purchase anytime during March 2013 only!

Now you can continue on with our Blog Hop to be inspired by more creativity using this stamp set by visiting my friend DAWN'S BLOG next! Enjoy the hop!!

14 comments:

Dawn said...

So beautiful, Jen!!!

Gina Brandstetter said...

Great cards! Love the 2nd one especially!

Maureen said...

Love your second card. I reminds me of nice wallpaper! Beautiful job, Maureen

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always! Love the color combo on the 2nd card :)

Kathleen said...

Both of these are beautiful! I love the use of the washi tape!! Love the choice of colors!!

Wendy Coffman said...

Gorgeous cards! I especially love the Lagoon!

Karen Clark said...

The Lagoon one blew me away!!

Brenda Lapp said...

Great cards. This monthly hop always makes me want the SOTH even when just looking at the stamp set doesn't inspire me. Thanks for enabling. :-)

Nancy said...

Beautiful Cards!!!

Judy Faye Garner said...

This card is stunning!

Connie said...

I really love the second card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Hansi Brittain said...

Beautiful! I particularly like the second card. Love how you used the roses as a border.

terryanndiack said...

great cards. Love how you were able to pair it with the buzz and bumble paper.

Lynn said...

the second one is my fave so far! Love the color choices.