Friday, March 31, 2017

Tea-rrific Stamp of the Month Cards!


Today I'm participating in the most recent and very last  
Heart 2 Heart Blog Challenge for the month of March! This week the challenge is titled, "Tea Time," and I've used the March Stamp of the Month (S1703) "Tea-rrific" to create this card (above). As you can see, the card design is inspired by one of the cards that is part of the Workshops Your Way Some Kinda Wonderful Scrapbooking Kit (G1120). I love the beautiful designs our CTMH art department comes up with for our workshop kits, and I find myself inspired by them quite often. A few little changes or tweaks of my own, and "bam!" I've now got another new card that I can use.

...and here's another card I made using this same stamp set (below) and have shared on my blog previously, using the Uptown Fundamentals papers (Z3263). Colored with Carmine, Warm Grey 4, Peacock Green, and Turquoise Blue markers.

This has probably been one of my most favorite 
friendship-themed Stamp of the Month sets that I can
remember in recent years! Today is the last day it's available
for purchase from CTMH and I'll be so sad to see it go! I do
still have a few more of these stamp sets on hand in my
inventory, so please feel free to contact me now if you 
still want/need a set of your own!


3 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love how you pieced in your heart on your teabag and added the little bow...and love the simplicity and paper choices. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H, and we appreciate your contribution each week in March to earn Perfect Attendance...congratulations.

Laurie Levorson said...

Such a cute card! You have inspired me to look more closely at the artwork in the catalog and the corp projects for more ideas! I always love to see your fabulous projects and thank you for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

Brandi said...

I love it with the teacups, great idea! Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges.

Brandi R
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
H2H Design Team