Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Dreamin' Big Dragonfly Card!

Today I'm excited to share this standard-size card that I created for the weekly 
Heart 2 Heart Blog Challenge! The challenge a few weeks ago was to create something using the Dreamin' Big paper collection or to create anything inspired by the idea that it's "time to dream!" So this is the card I came up with using leftover paper scraps and embellishments from my Workshops Your Way® Dreamin' Big Scrapbooking Kit (G1121) and the Dreamin' Big - Cardmaking stamp set (C1674). I also added some thin strips of white shimmer trim for a little extra sparkle. The dragonfly was inked using "Stamp Rolling" technique with Whisper and Juniper inks.

I hope you've enjoyed and are inspired by my artwork.
Thanks for stopping by!

(The Dreamin' Big collection, shown above).

3 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful card and great assortment of the design papers from this packet. I'm so glad you came back to one of our March challenges to complete our H2H Perfect Attendance Program...appreciate it. Thanks for sharing all your lovely creations with us at H2H this month, and please return to see all the theme challenges we have for April that can be paired up with different challenges as well.

Lauren said...

What a great card- I love the shimmer trim peeking out the side and your two toned dragonfly!

Brandi said...

Great card, I love this floral paper, it looks great paired with the whisper flecked paper. The polka dot makes the dragon fly jump right off the page. Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges.

Brandi R
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
H2H Design Team