Friday, September 11, 2020

Cutting into Bloom with Grace!

 

Enjoying some quiet “me time” in my craft room this afternoon. Just finished cutting and sorting all the papers I’ll be using to create the featured scrapbooking workshop kit for September...BLOOM WITH GRACE!🌻 This color combination is just so stunning and perfect for Fall, feminine, family, outdoor, or anytime-themed photos. Can you spot the NEW color Desert Rose?! Follow me on IG and FB to see my completed pages...coming soon! Local customers, I still offer the extra service (option) of pre-cutting and sorting your paper for you at no additional cost, which saves you valuable time, simply because I love what I do and I appreciate you so much! ❤️ #ctmhscrapbooking #ctmhbloomwithgrace #letmeshowyouhow #stampwithjencreativefriends

No comments: