Friday, September 25, 2020

Thank you Creative Friends!

Sending a huge SHOUT OUT and THANK YOU to all of the creative friends who sent me such beautiful handmade birthday cards recently!! I really do know some of the most talented people. ❤️ Cards shown here were made by Daisy Rivera (top Left), Linda Howe (top Right), Joanie Stanclift (bottom Left), Nicole Frazier (Center), Miyuki Noon-Farley (bottom Center), and Starr Nelson (bottom Right). Funny story about Starr’s card...My husband found it in my stash of swap cards I’ve been keeping. Starr made that card probably five or more years ago, lol, but Jose decided to use it! He wrote the sweetest message inside and then wrote, “P.S.-Thanks to Starr Nelson for making this card for me to use.” 😂 Resourcefulness is definitely one of his strengths! Thanks again everyone for thinking of me and making me feel special. You’ve motivated me even more to keep on paying it forward and mail out more cards more often.

No comments: