Friday, August 10, 2012

How GREAT is this FUN ctmh video?!!

I just LOVE this fun video that Close to my Heart shared with us on YouTube today! It features the "Recruit for Loot" consultant contest winner, Noreen Petty, on her timed shopping spree in the Close To My Heart warehouse. Can you imagine how incredible it must feel for her to be allowed this kind of opportunity?! What a dream come true!!
This is just one more reason why I LOVE CTMH so much!
***
I feel so blessed to be able to brag that THIS is the company that I have been a part of for 9 years now and I still LOVE that I get to continue sharing it with others!  I also love the enthusiasm of our corporate staff as they cheer for Noreen and how NEAT it is to have this exclusive peek into what the inside of our corporate warehouse looks like! This video will make you feel so good, you might want to watch it more than once!!


...and if you think you might be interested in joining our Close to my Heart family,
we have an AMAZING sign-up special
going on right now! 
There's still time to join CTMH with me this month for just $49 and get a super cute FREE tote bag with your new consultant kit!! (click here to go to another recent posting to see a photo of it). The bag has a $50 value (available while supplies last!)
and the products in the kit are valued at $130, so...
it's an incredibly GREAT deal and as a bonus...you will have ME to help train and support you in this 
fun new adventure!!
(business-builders and "hobbyists" alike are always welcome to
join my Friends Forever Stampers team! Please know that you can expect "no sales pressure" from me, only a lot of creative ideas, friendship, training, and support!)
Please free to call or e-mail me with any questions/concerns you might have
as I'd love to be of help to you! (my contact info is located near the top-right of this page).
You can sign up online now at:

No comments: