Saturday, August 11, 2012

Creativity shared at our Consultant Team Meeting today!

I  went out of town to attend a CTMH Consultant Team Meeting today at my upline Cindy Baker's house! There were about 30 fellow consultants in attendance. We really had a great time (totally worth the two-hour drive!) and I came home feeling inspired and even more excited about all of our new products again! We had a "delish" potluck lunch, a little business training, socializing, a create-and-take project (that I will share here later), and door prizes! Those who attended also brought their most recently made artwork to display, and I got a few good photos of some of the creativity, but unfortunately my camera battery died sooner than it should have so I didn't get nearly as many photos as I wanted to. I thought you might like seeing some of the pics I did get though! Enjoy!!
 My Friend's Forever Stampers team members that 
attended with me (clockwise top L to R):
Patty S, Cheryl, Paula, Denise, Jen (me), and Patty B.

You can join us at our next team meeting by signing up as a consultant on my team!
We have a great consultant kit sign-up deal going on right now (only $49!)
so feel free to visit my website for details and to join: www.StampwithJen.ctmh.com

 Cricut Artiste box with Pear & Partridge by Cindy Baker.
 
 Cricut Artiste purse with scroll album stamp set by Cindy Baker.
 
 Cricut Artiste box snowman by Cindy Baker...too cute! 
(hat is made with a sock Cindy cut-up)
 
 Cricut Artiste box with La Belle Vie by Cindy Baker.
  
 My Creations Star with Pear & Partridge by Lisa Stenz.
 Card with Clementine and burlap ribbon - artist unknown.
(If you made this please let me know so I can give you full credit!)

 Card with Avonlea - artist unknown.
(If you made this please let me know so I can give you full credit!)
 Top view of Cricut Artiste cupcake box by Lisa Stenz.
 
Variety of cards on display (artist unknown, I believe these were
the ones consultants made at Convention this year).
Scroll albums by Bren Yule. Scroll on the right was made according to the kit directions, 
Scroll on the left was painted, sanded, covered in antique lace (cricut-cut doilie adhered on top). Flower pen also fits inside the hole on top, so it serves as a pen-holder as well! (too clever Bren!!) Bren said it's a great "conversation piece" to add to your home decore!

Of course, I had a few of my own recent creations that 
I shared by displaying them at the meeting as well
(but you've already seen them posted to by blog already 
recently, so feel free to scroll down to past postings if you missed them!)

No comments: