Wednesday, August 1, 2012

JOIN my CTMH team TODAY!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!  Join my CTMH team as a consultant on August 1st and you can receive this FREE tote bag (shown below) as long as you sign up while supplies last!!  I do expect them to go quickly,
so you won't want to wait!


Damask Tote Bag Features 
($50 retail value)
• 17" x 17" x 6"
• Large exterior pocket for 12" x 12" paper packets
• Huge interior can hold a 12" x 12" album and more
• Small, zippered interior pocket
• Fabric is coated-canvas for durability and easy cleaning
• 2 water bottle pockets
• Wear on the shoulder, across the chest, or as a backpack
• Large flap snaps closed 
Sign-up with me online now at:
NEW $49 "Essentials" consultant kit, featuring the "Avonlea" papers!
($130 retail value, $49 plus $10 for s/h)
 
NEW $99 "Master" consultant kit includes all "Essentials" kit contents 
PLUS the extra items shown above!
($280 retail value)
 
Whether you intend to "work" your business like I do or just enjoy all the fun perks of being a "hobbyist" consultant, I am looking forward
to supporting you and inspiring you!
WELCOME to my Friends Forever Stampers team and our amazing Close to my Heart family!

No comments: