Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cricut Class this Friday 1/24!



You've asked for it...so it's here!! My first ever CRICUT CLASS! Many of you have been wanting additional help learning how to best utilize your Cricut machine,
so I'm here to show you how!

Join us to create this little Treat Bag (filled with goodies!) just in time for your Valentine's Day gift-giving...OR these are also versatile enough that
you can give them for ANY occasion really!

Each class attendee will make their choice of 1, 2, 3, or 4 Treat Bags for just $2 each (limit 4 per person this time). IF there are extras left over, then I will allow you to make/purchase more that evening only while supplies last.

You will get everything you see pictured here (above) including the treats inside...and go home with adorable finished gifts! I'm even providing the adhesive for you to use!

Please RSVP asap...as space is very limited!
(and please let me know how many you plan to make
so I can determine when the class is full)

**PLEASE BRING a straight-edge ruler, a Quilling tool (if you have one), and a Bone Folder (if you have one). I'll have a few extras to be used/shared by anyone who doesn't yet own these items (and if you don't know what some of these things are, then you'll be learning why you need them and how to use them!

No comments: