Saturday, August 2, 2014

The NEW Annual Inspirations Catalog is Revealed!!


"Annual inspirations" is the name of our NEW yearly Catalog...192 pages of beautiful artwork samples and lots of tips and ideas to help you make the most of Close to My Heart’s products! Shop for Stamps, Papers, Scrapbooking and Cardmaking kits,
exclusive CTMH Cricut Cartridges and more!

You can also look forward to two shorter supplemental catalogs called "Seasonal Expressions" available starting December 1st and April 1st. These 40 page beauties will feature all-new seasonally inspired products!

You can view the entire NEW "Annual Inspirations" Catalog online here now:
http://stampwithjen.ctmh.com/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx

If you’re like me and want to have the book in-hand to browse, add post-it notes to, and make notes in, you can get your own copy from me now for just
$4 each (local in-person delivery)
or $9 (for non-locals to cover the cost of mailing).
As a bonus, when you purchase a Catalog from me, I'll include a coupon for $5 off any purchase of $24.95 or more (made exclusively with me).

Please contact me to get your copy now!

No comments: